- Measure your child before you arrive using guidance below or have one of our CRB vetted staff do a free fitting.
- Remember to bring a list of all the school’s requirements with you.
- Choose machine washable, minimum-iron clothes and good quality fabrics, so that clothes last longer and are easy to launder.
- Allow for growth – when you’re buying shirts, make sure you can fit two fingers inside the fastened collar.
- Buy 3 – 5 blouses or shirts, depending on how often you do the washing during the week.
- Order embroidered name tapes well in advance, so you’ll have time to sew them on before the beginning of term.
- Please don’t leave things until the last minute.
- Good quality school clothes will give you years of wear, so buy for value, don’t economise on quality.
- Ask for advice. Our expert staff will be happy to talk to you about a child’s individual needs.
Collar: Measure around base of neck, inserting two fingers between neck and tape to allow growth.
Chest: Position tape close to underarms, measure chest at fullest point.
Dress and tunic length: Measure from nape of neck to length required.
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline.
Skirt length: Measure from middle of waist to length required.
Inside leg: Measure with shoes on, to approximately 5cm above the ground.